Last updated: February 2, 2014
Kyle Rea Photography supports and encourages ideas, services, and tools that use and supplement the Kyle Rea Photography services. We are, however, also serious about protecting our reputation and brand identity. To help us achieve this goal, we have created these guidelines to help Kyle Rea Photography customers, developers, and others refer to us or our services without compromising the strength of our trademarks or our brand identity. In other words, these guidelines only concern the use of Kyle Rea Photography's intellectual property (for example, the use of the term “be cREAtive!” and/or the photos taken by Kyle Rea Photography).
A trademark is a word, name, symbol or device (or a combination thereof) that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others. The word “Kyle Rea Photography” and other Kyle Rea Photography photos, logos, designs, and slogans "be cREAtive!”) are registered trademarks, trademarks, or trade dress of Kyle Rea Photography. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Why must Kyle Rea Photography protect the integrity of their work? As we all know, doing things out of the structure can cause a link in the chain to become weak or snap, so to speak. Meaning, with a few negative things said, done, or contributed to the "idea" behind Kyle Rea Photography, especially nowadays with the internet, a small mishap could collapse the whole infrastructure of business without even meaning it. We take our work as seriously as we do making people happy, and hope that you follow the guidelines in order to make us both positive at the end of the day!
USING THE KYLE REA PHOTOGRAPHY PHOTOS
In order for you to help us protect the Kyle Rea Photography integrity and "brand" so to speak, we ask the following:
- Do tell as many people about our work as you feel like telling! We support community!
- Do leave us comments and messages about how we can improve our site, our photography, or other positive critiques to help better our work or our interaction with you!
- Do write positive reviews or refer friends to us. We give referral bonuses.
- Do not be afraid to approach us about concerns of any type via our Contact page.
- Do not use any of Kyle Rea Photography's photos for anything but your personal usage.
- Do not alter these photos in any way; especially do not make them public, unless in agreement with Kyle Rea Photography via written consent.
- Do not ever print any of Kyle Rea Photography's photos if you so happen to have a digital file of them, even if paid for.
- Do not resale any of the items bought and paid for on Kyle Rea Photography's website.
Kyle Rea Photography reserves the right to alter these policies at any time.